jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2013

"Why are They looking at me". (Escena del Musical de Madame Tussauds de Ana Teresa Calvo)

[After a meeting with Dr. Curtius in his dark office, the young writer Madame Tussaud, who dreams about becoming a succesful writer, discovers a dark room with terrible secrets inside and suddenly she´s locked up in that horrible room by accident. Open the door! Open the door! Please Mr. Curtius!- she cries. There are lots of human faces hooked on the walls. Madame Tussaud is really scared and after a few hours inside the room she begins to rant. All those faces seem to tell her awful things such as: You´ll never be a writer! Never! You´ll end like us! Nobody will know about you! Your days will end in here with us!].

(Young Madame Tussaud whispers in despair increasing her madness): They are looking at me, they are looking at me, why are they looking at me? Oh God let me go! Please good Lord!

(She begins to sing): There is something in their faces
cold and white old living corpses
with those opened eyes those opened noses
scary smiles which speak of tortures.

(She has an idea): Here in this solitude
here in this dark old room
I guess I´m about to change
my future, and my past of rage.

Now I can tell their stories
not in paper only with their bodies.
I know they will understand
and finally they will rest at end.

I pray for them to be forgiving
my head they won´t need for living
oh good Lord take my hand and guide me
among the deads among their bodies.

I am Madame Tussaud!!
and they will be my piece of art
they´ll be pleased with all my work
I´ll pray for their souls to my good Lord.

I am Madame Tussaud!!!!!
and you will be my piece of art!
they´ll be pleased with all my work
I´ll pray for your souls to our Lord!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario